Saturday, July 29, 2006

I've invited a new member to the group--Amanda Hill. She's a talented home-schooler who's traveled the world. She lives a ways away, but she's going to try to be at the meeting on the 6th.

So, hopefully there is not much confusion. We won't be meeting this Sunday, tomorrow, the 30th since I can't be there and neither can Angel. The next meeting will be on August 6th. Same time--1 to 4 p.m. I think we've got the large meeting room, the one at the front of the library past the checkout desk, near the bathrooms.

I'll see you all the next Sunday, the 13th. I hope you all have fun. I'll try to remember to bring some pictures from my trip to Alaska.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoorah for recruits! Enjoy your time in Alaska. wOw.

4:34 PM  
Blogger Bernardino F.L. Cardenas said...

Goodnight by bernardino

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home